For journal entries, please adjust the Journal Template provided by the editor of Oxygenius Journal of Chemistry Education.
The article should be in the form of an essay, which includes:
- title (max 15 words),
- author’s name (without academic degree) with an e-mail address and institution’s name,
- abstract in English and Indonesian (max 200 words for each) which includes: an introduction, methods, findings and discussion, research implication to both empirical and conceptual,
- key words in English and Indonesian (5-7 words),
- author’s personal information and e-mail address,
- introduction (without subsection, max two pages)
- Result and discussion
- Acknowledgment (if necessary)
- conclusion, and
Manuscripts written for publication in Oxygenius Journal of Chemistry Education should be in the form of research results. The editor appreciates if authors excerpt information from previously published articles in Oxygenius Journal of Chemistry Education. Manuscripts that enter the editorial board will be reviewed in general, then will be sent to the Editor Board. On the basis of its recommendations, the editorial board will then communicate the decision whether the manuscript is accepted/rejected/revised.