The Editor Oxygenius Journal of Chemistry Education put a great concern for plagiarism. The journal recognizes that plagiarism is not acceptable and therefore establishes the policy following the guidance of plagiarism policy by Kemenristekdikti. Below are some practices considered as plagiarism.
- Referring to and/or quoting terms, words and/or sentences, data and or information from a source without mentioning it the source in the quotation note and/or without stating adequate sources;
- Referring to and/or randomly quoting terms, words and/or data sentences and/or information from a source without mentioning the source in the quotation note and or without adequately stating the source;
- Using sources of ideas, opinions, views, or theories without adequately stating the source;
- Formulate with own words and or sentences from the source of words and/or sentences, ideas, opinions, views, or theories without stating their sources adequate; and
- Submit a scientific work that is produced and/or has been published by other parties as scientific work without state the source adequately.
Papers submitted to Oxygenius Journal of Chemistry Education will be screened for plagiarism using Turnitin detection tools. Oxygenius Journal of Chemistry Education will immediately reject papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism and the author will be suspended for a minimum of 1 year.