Main Article Content
This research is limited to the pronlem of the effect of experimental method using the problem based learning model which aims to find out wheather there is an effect of the experimental method using the problem based learning model on the average student learning outcomes on electrolyte and non elsctrolyte solution. This research is the experimental research conducted in X class of MIA MAN 1 Bitung in the academic year 2019/2020, and uses two classes namely class X MIA 1 as an experimental class and class X MIA 2 as an control class. The results of research in the experimental class given the experimental method used the problem based learning model obtained an averaged value of 89,2 while for the control class that was only given the experimental method obtained an averaged value of 50,6. For testing the hypothesis obtained thad H1 is accepted so it can be stated that the average student learning outcomes applied by the experimental method used the problem based learning model are higher than those using only the experimental method
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.