Main Article Content
This research is an experimental study using the Anchored Instruction learning model. This study aims to determine the effect of the Anchored Instruction learning model on student learning outcomes on the mole concept subject. This research was conducted in class X SMA Negeri 2 Siau Timur with a sample of 40 people. The research design used was a pre-test and randomized two group design. The experimental class uses the Anchored Instruction learning model and the control class uses the conventional learning model. Analysis of the hypothesis test using t-test with a significant level α = 0.05. The test results obtained indicate that the results of tcount> ttable or 2.112> 2.024, thus H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, this shows that there is a significant difference between the average value of the initial test (posttest) of the experimental group and the control group. So it can be concluded that there is a difference between student learning outcomes using the Anchored Instruction learning model and student learning outcomes using conventional learning models on mole concept subject.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.