Main Article Content
Chitin on crab shell waste can be obtained by fermentation process use Rhizopus oryzae. The objective of this research are to determine the optimum of water content on crab shell waste fermentation by Rhizopus oryzae for chitin production. Fermentation process is carried out for 72 hours, 5 of pH, 37oC, and 10% (v/w) of inoculum addition. Water content on fermentation process were varried whithin 40%, 50%, and 60% respectively. Fermentation process were carried out by 40% of water content reported as the optimum based on the deproteinization degree and the solubility in acidic solution.
Author are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— Author must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.