Main Article Content
This research was conducted to determine the heavy metal species of Cr (III). Determination of heavy metals is determined based on the required chromium species using the UV-Vis spectrophotometry method. The sample used was CrCl3.H2O and the complexing agent was tannic acid. This research was conducted to determine the effect of pH, concentration and time of stability by finding the optimum conditions of the chromium - tanic acid complex. The optimum pH is at pH 11, the optimum concentration is at a ratio of 5: 1 concentration (Cr: tanic acid), the stability of time is at the 10th minute.
Author are free to:
- Share— copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt— remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution— Author must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike— If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions— You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rightsmay limit how you use the material.